How are you all doing?? I am doing good.
I have been following DM’s blog for a month or so now and have been hooked to answering the question he raises every single day. Do check out the blog to answer some wonderful questions on life and life decisions.
I am happy that there are people who like my writing and want me to keep writing some meaningful content. I kept seeing people getting nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and felt really motivated. The award being from fellow bloggers gives me a sense of belonging to a community of like-minded people. Thank you for the honour!
The rules are:
- To thank the persons who nominated you and link the post back to them.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award picture on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who motivate you.
- Provide 11 questions to your nominees.
My Answers to the questions asked by DM are:
1. What do you do on a daily basis to achieve your dreams?
It may take 6 months, a year, 5 years or even more time to achieve our dreams (depending on what they are). So I read and visualize them daily to stay motivated, believe in them, break them into smaller goals and take small actions everyday to achieve those small goals and thereby move closer to achieving my dreams.
2. What would you like to achieve by the end of this year?
I would like to bring about a major lifestyle change and improve the quality of my life. There are so many things like health, food, sleep, home, relationships etc that I take for granted because my focus is on making a career or on the things happening around me. So I am working on bringing a balance to my life.
3. What do you do when you feel the need to motivate yourself?
I read books and articles that motivate me. I also watch YouTube videos that are motivational. I tend to learn something new always. My blog also motivates me when I start doubting my abilities. I feel very good when I see people reading and liking my posts.
4. What easy change could you make in your life which would have a great impact?
I will start having regular sleep patterns so that I get enough rest and feel energized and motivated in the morning to pursue my dreams.
5. Which is the biggest obstacle you face right now?
The lack of clear life direction or purpose is the biggest obstacle at the moment because I don’t know whether I am in the right direction or not. As a result, every now and then I feel unmotivated to do anything.
6. Which area in your life needs most of your attention?
My career because I am re-starting it and have a long way to go before I reach my goal. I always wanted to have a good career and that somehow never worked and so I feel it is important for me, emotionally, to be able to build a career.
7. What is your biggest enemy?
My low self-confidence which makes me want to remain in my comfort zone. I have seen a lot of failures in the past that made me lose all my confidence. But things are changing for the better now. All those failures have been valuable lessons for me and I am ready to come out my comfort zone (fly).
8. What is your most useful hobby?
Crocheting had been a useful hobby for me because it had made me believe in my ability to create something. It was my support when I believed I couldn’t do anything.
But now, its blogging. I love to blog. It is only when I started blogging that I realized how much I enjoyed writing. Through my blog, I want to spread positivity and hope all around. It is my happy place.
9. Which part of the world is a “wanted to visit” and why?
I want to visit Switzerland some day with my husband because I have always loved it in photos and Bollywood (romantic) movies. Would love to see and feel the beautiful country.
10. What do you want the most in this life and why?
I want to be able to help people (family, friends and others) in whatever way I can. I want to be the pillar of support for them. I want them to get immense strength from me to face the various life situations without calling it quits. I want to be happy and I want everybody around me to be happy.
11. What is the most interesting you’ve learned about yourself this year?
I have learnt about my ability to assimilate everything that I have learnt and put them into words that positively impact people. I have learnt to see positivity in most of the situations.
I nominate the following blogs (in no particular order) :
- Thoughts of Sho
- Ashwini Nawathe
- Ayesha’s Diary
- Gargi Akolkar
- Divya Krishnan
- Ngobesing Romanus
- Dr. Perry
My questions to the nominees :
- How did you start blogging? Is it your profession or hobby?
- Do your family and friends read your blog and give you feedback on a regular basis? Does that encourage you?
- How has blogging changed you as a person?
- Are you generally a positive person?
- When you first started the blog, how did you know what you wanted to write about?
- Do you blog every single day (as per plan) or as and when inspiration strikes?
- How do you feel about having a community of readers and followers for your blog?
- What are your plans for your blog for the future?
- What hobbies do you pursue?
- What are your dreams?
- Some books that you are reading at the moment…
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.