How are you all doing? I am sure you all are gearing up for the holiday season. I am spending time reading and enjoying wonderful blogs.
There is a good news that I want to share with you all. I got nominated for a third award this time by two wonderful bloggers, tanusrirchokhe and copypowerblog. It feels so good to be able to start a morning on such a wonderful note.
I would love to thank them both for the nomination. Such things let me know that people like my writings and encourage me to keep going.
Do visit their blogs. You will get to read some wonderful content.
1. Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?
->A good blogger has a way of presenting ideas in simple words making it easier for others to put them into practice. They mostly practice what they preach i.e. they mostly write from their experiences.
2. What one thing will you advice young generation ?
-> Always be a source of encouragement and positivity for others. Help others see the good in themselves. Compete only with your own self to be a better version of you.
3. What does friendship mean to you?
-> Friendship means to be there for each other both in good and in bad, to respect each other’s opinion, to encourage each other to grow in life and to be together for a whole lifetime.
4. Best memory of your life
-> Meeting a wonderful man who loved and understood me and who, eventually became my husband.
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and Indians?
->Just like any other country, India is a country rich in culture and knowledge. Indians are a part of the whole world now, not just India.
6. How do you judge a person (in general)?
-> I know we do not have a right to judge anybody but I love a few qualities like a good and kind nature, thinking about others’ wellbeing, encouraging others, treating women with respect, being a family person, intelligent and hardworking.
7. What are your views on gender equality?
-> Men should respect women and women should respect men, period.
8. Your favourite person (the one you love or adore).
-> Though I love my family but the one person is my husband because he came into my life at a time when I needed him the most and since then he has been my strength and constant source of encouragement.
9. Your passion in life is
-> in the process of discovering it. Though I know I want to be able to help others in whatever way I can.
10. What is your concept of good and evil?
-> Good and evil have always existed. If not for evil, we wont value the good in and around us. They are the two paths leading us to different destinies depending on our choice.
11. Your favorite beach is _____.
-> the beaches in Goa, Thailand and Bali.
- I love my Guru who shows me the way to lead a good life.
- I love my blog and the community around it.
- I recently got to know that I enjoy writing, a lot.
- I learnt that self-love is not that difficult.
- I learnt the importance of being happy and positive.
- Being grateful for everything I have makes me value and appreciate them more.
- I have learnt to enjoy simple joys in life.
- For some time now, I have been shopping mindfully and thus there is no more hoarding or wasting. This is actually very satisfying.
- To be a pillar of support for others and to encourage them to dream no matter what the situation is – is one of the mottos of this blog.
- Family is very important for me.
- I have full faith in God.
NOMINATING THESE BLOGGERS:
I like many bloggers. But going with the format, I would like to nominate the following 11.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
The questions remain the same because they are wonderful questions and I am curious to read their answers.
Thank you for nominating me. It makes me want to continue writing.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas.