How are you all doing? I am doing good as well.
Last week India faced a terror attack in which we lost 40 of our CRPF Jawans. It was a sad day for us (as a nation) and for the families of those Jawans.
As civilians we cannot even comprehend what the families of those Jawans go through. Though they have a lot of courage to have a family member join the military forces, still losing them would be the most difficult thing to face.
As I read about the attacks my thoughts went deeper. I realized that we all lead a peaceful life because of our Military forces who struggled (struggled because they have to be ready for any unforeseen situations, they have to fight the tough weather conditions, they have to be away from their families, they have to be ready for any kind of attacks, etc…) at the Border to keep us safe.
Just as we take care of our individual families, they take care of us (the one big family – our nation) without worrying about their own individual families.
I realized that as a civilian I could only do a few things for them:
- Pray for the safety of our Military people. Stand by them and support them in the decisions they take for the safety of our nation.
- Pray for every Military person who lost his life for the nation. Pray and support the families of those, who lost their lives fighting for the country. Their contribution is equally important.
- Thank each one of the Military personnel for the selfless act done by them. They are the reason that we feel safe and lead a normal life.
- Pray for the spread of peace and love throughout the world. If we all collectively pray and spread love, it will be very powerful and effective.
- Bring up responsible world citizens who believe in peace, humanity, love and collective progress.
I just want to express my gratitude to every Military person (the world over) for the sacrifices they make for their beloved country.
I hope and pray for a world full of peace and love, for, that is the only kind of world that can survive and thrive.
p.s. image created using Canva.